We welcome you,to join us for a full day “RAW VEGAN LIFESTYLE- PRACTICAL APPLICATION PROGRAM” with Anjali Sanghi & Meenu Nageshwaran.
WHO MUST ATTEND:
- Who wish to create their own individualized raw vegan detox plan for weight loss/gain or disease reversal.
- Understand and create your own long term raw vegan lifestyle as per your own needs and tastes
- Traveling, Studying and Working on a raw vegan lifestyle.
- Wish to learn delicious daily sweet and savory raw vegan recipes with locally available Indian ingredients for enjoyable transition.
- All parents who wish to transit themselves and their children to healthy eating.
- Who are caregivers of children with special needs, elderly, handicapped .
- Who are aspiring or established Athletes, Healers Singers, Dancers, Chefs, Common People and more…
- Who wish to jump start their short-term,long-term raw vegan lifestyle with complete confidence
WHAT WILL WE SHARE:
- Introducing Fresh Fruits and Vegetables easily to yourself, your kids and families
- Which foods are called Raw Vegan and why
- How to find about nutrition in Raw Vegan Foods. Who should count calories, and who should not.
- Create your own detox plans as per your own needs and tastes
- Common deficiencies, excesses, allergies, intolerance and sensitivities and how to fulfill them in the best way
- Food Combination and Sequencing for a healthy digestion free of gas, bloating, irritability
- How to find out you are on the right path in your raw vegan lifestyle.
- Raw Vegan equipment and Free resources
- Procuring, Storing and Preparing food
- Sun drying Food
- Organic and Convention Produce. Why and how
- Nuts or No Nuts. Which nuts and seeds & why
- What is detox and cravings, Overcoming Emotional and physical detox effortlessly.
- Simple Lifestyle practices to help you heal and transit easily
- Understanding growth and development in your whole being (Body~Soul~Spirit) when on Well-balanced Raw Vegan Lifestyle
- Topics as per the requirements of participants
- All this will be easy and practical.
ALSO LEARN WELL-COMBINED, EASY, DELICIOUS, WHOLE, ALLERGEN-FREE,
DAILY RAW VEGAN RECIPES MADE FROM LOCALLY AVAILABLE INDIAN INGREDIENTS DURING LUNCH TIME.
Every participant will receive a special registration form in which they can write their questions prior to the programme to the presenter so that the programme can be personalized as per their needs .
We will be doing hand one experience of some recipes so that you can start making them immediately back home.
Individual questions with Anjali Sanghi for each participant from 4 pm to 5 pm if they so desire.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: ANJALI SANGHI
(President and Founder Trustee- INDIAN RAW VEGAN FOUNDATION)
Anjali Sanghi is a strong spirit, blessed soul and a raw vegan parent. She is also a renowned Artist- Painter, Nationally & Internationally Certified Holistic Healthcare Practitioner, Internationally acclaimed Author -Speaker on ‘Natural Raw Vegan Foods, Living, Education and Parenting’ for the new generation kids and parents since 2003. She is also the creator of Allergen Free Gourmet Indian Raw Vegan Drinks, Chat, Main-course and Desserts Recipes.
ABOUT MEENU NAGESHWARAN
Meenu is a healer and counsellor, helping many face the dilemmas, fears and disappointments of life in order to make the transformation towards growth and understanding. After her experience with Diabetes, Meenu learnt how to be a vegan cook and turned her passion for good food that’s healthy to learning and sharing her knowledge with others.and offers PLANT BASED, DAIRY FREE, SUGAR FREE, OIL FREE & ORGANIC PRODUCTS, WORKSHOPS, COOKING CLASSES, POTLUCKS & PRIVATE CATERING.
DATE: 20 February 2016. (Saturday)
TIMING: 11 am to 5 pm: (6 hours)
VENUE: X-29, Hauz Khas, LGF, On NIFT Road,New Delhi -110016, India.
WORKSHOP FEES: RS. 5000/- per person
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: RS. 4800 per person IF PAID ON OR BEFORE 6 PM on Thursday the 18th February 2016 for class on Saturday 20th February 2016
Prior registration required. FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE basis .Seats are limited so do register immediately in case you are interested.
CONFIRMATION IS BASED ON PRIOR REGISTRATION & RECEIPT OF PAYMENT .
LAST DAY TO REGISTER : before 6 pm on Thursday the 18th February 2016
MEENU’S Praana Kitchen :email@example.com or call+919650650333,
Anjali Sanghi :+91 9159870486
Cancellations or refund: In case you are not able to attend or any reason ,any one else can replace you in your place.Otherwise the contribution will be adjusted for any up-coming workshop held in next one year from the said date, anywhere in India. If we are unable to conduct this workshop for any unforeseen reason then your full contribution will be refunded within first 15 working days of 2016.
MODE OF PAYMENT
You may deposit Cash or Cheque in favour of:
“Padma-Centre For Soul Realisation”payable at Hauz Khas Branch,New Delhi,110016 at:
Padma – Centre For Soul Realisation
Address: X – 29, LGF, On NIFT Road,Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016
For online money transfer:
Account Name: Padma – Centre for Soul Realisation
Canara Bank Account No: 1445201002965
Branch: Hauz Khas Market, New Delhi 110016.
IFSC CODE: CNRB0001445
MICR CODE: 110015012
Please keep us informed when you make the payment so that we reserve a place for you.
Looking forward to sharing and prepraing this delicious food with you.