POWER OF RAW: Raw foods for you, kids & family: in BANGALORE
Every one needs to have 5-8 servings of fresh raw food (fruits & vegetables) everyday, irrespective of any lifestyle they follow.
-Better brain development,
-Healthier functioning of organs,
-Clarity of thoughts,
-Overcoming food addictions.
-Happiness and increase in productivity are also the effects of these ‘natural super foods’.
Mothers of today are also always looking for the best and most natural ways to help their kids and family overcome food addictions, tantrums and habits of junk food.
Creating an interest in Raw and healthier food choices in children can be very easy through a positive way. You just have to know how to, says Anjali Sanghi from New Delhi who will be taking an empowering 3 hour session at two locations in Bangalore:
Thursday, 1 December 2016: 10 AM – 1 PM
Organized by: Nutrition Sisters
Early bird contribution: 1,000- (was till 30 Nov 2016)
CONTRIBUTE ON THE SPOT CONTRIBUTION NOW: https://imjo.in/Q4Tn57
PRESTIGE BOUGAINVILLEA, ECC ROAD, WHITEFILED
Wednesday, 30th November, 2016: 10 AM – 1 PM
Organized by: Mothers and Toddlers Whitefield Group
We will share:
- What foods are considered raw
- Why is it important to have these foods everyday by everyone
- Myths and truths surrounding raw foods
- Do raw food create cough & cold or do they heal
- Food Combining & Sequencing for healthier digestion
- Simple everyday, delicious raw vegan recipes
- Understanding food tantrums, food addictions and cravings.
- Meditation and other lifestyle choices towards a peaceful family
- 20+ ideas to introduce and increase natural foods & lifestyle choices to yourself, kids & family.
- Q & A’s
***CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE EVENT OF FACEBOOK
(The contribution includes notes, raw vegan nutrition e-charts & more)
Presenter: Anjali Sanghi, New Delhi, INDIA