POWER OF RAW – Raw Food for You, Kids & Family
Organized by: ‘WHITEFIELD MUMS & TOTS’
Day: Wednesday, 30 November 2016
Time: 10am to 1 pm
Venue: Prestige Bougainvillea, ECC Road, Opposite Deens Academy, Whitefield, Bangalore
EARLY BIRD CONTRIBUTION (Was till 28 Nov 2016): Rs. 1000/- :
On the spot contribution of 1,500- is now applicable:
If you are unable to click on above picture then copy-paste this link to your browser:
WHY SHOULD EVERY PARENT ATTEND THIS PROGRAM?
Every one needs to have 5-8 servings of fresh raw food (fruits & vegetables) everyday, irrespective of any lifestyle they follow.
-Better brain development,
-Healthier functioning of organs,
-Clarity of thoughts,
-Overcoming food addictions.
-Happiness and increase in productivity are also the effects of these ‘natural super foods’.
Mothers of today are also always looking for the best and most natural ways to help their kids and family overcome food addictions, tantrums and habits of junk food.
Creating an interest in Raw and healthier food choices in children can be very easy through a positive way. You just have to know how to, says Anjali Sanghi from New Delhi who will be taking this empowering 3 hour practical application session.
Anjali will share:
- What foods are considered raw
- Why is it important to have these foods everyday by everyone
- Myths and truths surrounding raw foods
- Do raw food create cough & cold or do they heal
- Food Combining & Sequencing for healthier digestion
- Simple everyday, delicious raw vegan recipes
- Understanding food tantrums, food addictions and cravings.
- Meditation and other lifestyle choices towards a peaceful family
- 20+ ideas to introduce and increase natural foods & lifestyle choices to yourself, kids & family.
- Q & A’s
There is much more to this program which we highly recommend you to attend.
Bank Details (if required): ANJALI SANGHI, Savings Account No. 10211434560, State Bank of India, Inderpuri Branch, New Delhi-110012, INDIARTGS/NEFT IFSC: SBIN0002358
(The contribution includes e-notes, raw vegan nutrition e-charts & more)
Presenter: Anjali Sanghi, New Delhi, INDIA